Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Linsi Buddhist Temple that borders Linyuan and Sijhou was founded in 1959. Master Jingshin took over in 1967 the abbot position and committed to preaching, advancing civilized society, and caring the community. As worshipers increase, the temple enjoys perennial incense heyday. Due to inadequate old premises, reconstruction of the temple was initiated in 1994. The engineering lasted sixteen years before the completion of current solemn and spectacular architecture. The monks lead believers in the chanting, fast, and religious bathing routinely. Every month, the temple would help to shuttle elder believers residing in Daliao and Siaogang, enabling them to participate in religious activities.