Het Loo Palace (Dutch: Paleis Het Loo, meaning "The Woods Palace") is a palace in Apeldoorn, Netherlands. The symmetrical Dutch Baroque building was designed by Jacob Roman and Johan van Swieten and was built between 1684 and 1686 for stadtholder-king William III and Mary II of England (ref. wikipedia). The Koningslijn "Kings lane" runs parallel to the gate, other lanes originate from here. Photo's taken on July 25, 2010.