Ancient jimingsi, located eastern foot cages, is one of the oldest Vatican brake Nanjing. Western Jin Yongkang first year (300 years) was founded dojo. Chase Southern Liang Dynasty (527 years) in the construction of Emperor with the Thai Temple, as "Southern 480 Temple," the first brake. Hongwu two years (1387), the first Ming emperor to rebuild the temple, was himself the title "jimingsi" take "the rooster, Morningside hard-working" means. 1958 changed nuns dojo. 1983, in the former abbot were led by Master Cheng, Ming-scale shape on time, jimingsi gradually restored and opened to become an important temple in Nanjing. Ancient temple incense jimingsi gradually changed from nuns convent school field. Ancient jimingsi mountain, water, forest, temple as a whole, the environment is very elegant. "Cock Spring" is one of the new King Jinling forty.