Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
"Niklashausen" lies in the "Taubertal" between "Wertheim" and "Tauberbischofsheim". The small village was first mentioned in 1170 and belonged to the county "Wertheim", from the year 1806 to the Grand Duchy of Baden. The Protestant parish church (built in 1518 by Philipp von Philipp Eucharius von Stettenberg) is a historic building; open for visitors.
Nikon D5000 | Nikkor 18-135 | Panoramic Tripod Head homemade | 38 Pictures | ISO 1250 | 1/30 sec. | F3,5 | 18mm | PanoramaStudio | PaintShop Pro