The open space square was built in 1581-1582, Town Hall. Inspirer of the building was Prince Vratislav of Pernštejn. To pay for this construction permit Lanškroun became the exclusive supplier of salt and wine in the Lanškroun. The building built in the Renaissance style without tower with gabled roof. The outer walls were plastered with lime mortar and decorated envelope technique (graffiti) the manner of other buildings Vratislav of Pernštejn - castle in Litomyšl and Pardubice. Former one-story building has two portals. Northeast portal is decorated with diamond rusticwork into stone vtesány four arms (the left one Lanškroun domain owner Vratislav Nádherný Pernstein, the second crest Vratislavova wife Maria Manrique de Lara of outstanding Spanish family, the true emblem of the city's coat of arms Lanškrouna). Southwestern stone is decorated with three coats of arms. Above the central, municipal coat of arms for the takeover of the servitude Liechtensteins vtesán their coat of arms.