Small single-nave vaulted stone church built on the hill has great views and cistern in the courtyard. The church was destroyed in 1896 by the Turks and was repaired in 1906 by local residents. Due to the location of the church, the period the German occupation, a hole opened in the roof of the church and the church was converted into an observatory for German. Simultaneously constructed ondas to facilitate those who lived there. With the departure of German facilities were removed and after 1949 the church got its present form.