0 Likes

Pavilion for the goddes Diana in the Court Garden
Munich

The pavilion for the goddes Diana was built in 1615 by Heinrich Schoen the elder ans is located in Munichs Court Garden (Hofgarten). A path leads from each of the eight arches.

Copyright: Mark simons
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 10004x5002
Uploaded: 07/07/2013
Updated: 15/07/2014
Views: 91
comments powered by Disqus

Markus Matern
Hofgarten
Volker Uhl
Hofgarten
Wolfgang Troescher
Hofgarten Dianatempel
Markus Matern
Dianatemple, Hofgarten
Ilya Moderau
Munich Hofgarten
Ilya Moderau
Munich Hofgarten
Mathias Kuhn
Pavillon im Hofgarten München
Mathias Kuhn
Hofgarten Munich
Wolfgang Troescher
Hofgarten
Volker Uhl
Museum Aegyptischer Kunst Muenchen
T. Emrich
Spring at Hofgarten
Heiner Straesser - derPanoramafotograf.com
Bavarian Government
Thomas Krueger
Bridge over the river Nervia
pau valiente
Night view of the Gran Via street in Madrid
Thomas Krueger
Macelli di Soziglia, Genoa
Vasily Kumaev & Andrew Mishin
Inside abandoned house (Tihonova pustyn)
Thomas Krueger
Spice Shop in the Souq, Aswan
Thomas Krueger
Antica Latteria da Pinuccio Scintu
John Gore
Tin House in Gamalakhe Tintown
Roberto Scavino
Piazza San Carlo, «Voci nel silenzio»
Rami Saarikorpi
Cyde 50v
yunzen liu
Hulunhu lake in hulunbuir Grasslands
John Gore
Pool Hall in Gamalakhe Tintown
Emile Duijker
balcony in amsterdam
Mark Simons
Evangelical Peace Church
Mark Simons
View from the Marienbridge to Neuschwanstein castle
Mark Simons
Asam-Courtyard
Mark Simons
Munich Ice Magic at Karls-Place
Mark Simons
Park behind Evangelical Peace Church
Mark Simons
Bridge over troubled water
Mark Simons
Sony Center
Mark Simons
Mercedes W109 at Nymphenburg Castle
Mark Simons
Pariser Platz
Mark Simons
Munichs 'Secret' Jacko Memorial
Mark Simons
Maypole
Mark Simons
Pavilion for the goddes Diana in the Court Garden
More About Munich

Munich is the capital of the German state of Bavaria and is Germany's third largest city, located on the River Isar north of the Bavarian Alps. Black and gold - the colors of the Holy Roman Empire - have been the city's official colors since the time of Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor.