Pentillie Castle was built on the banks or the River Tamar in 1698 by James Tillie. It was adapted in 1809 into a castle and then reduced in size in 1968. It has been recently restored into a venue suitable for Weddings, corporate meetins and conferences, as well as relaxing holidays.
This is the main garden terrace overlooking the bends of teh River Tamar.
See http://www.pentillie.co.uk/ for more details.