This is the center of the village of Cogolo in Val di Pejo, Trentino, Italy.
Cogolo is famous for his mineral water, the power plant, and the main office of
the Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio , in the Trentino sector.
Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol consists of two provinces: Trento and Bolzano-Bozen. The region was part of Austria-Hungary (and its predecessor, the Austrian Empire) from 1815 until its annexation by Italy in 1919. Together with the Austrian state of Tyrol it is represented by the Euroregion Tyrol-South Tyrol-Trentino.More informations on Wikipedia