This replica of the temple entrance of Acropolis in Greece was built by Leo von Klenze in the middle of 19th century.
As a sign of friendship between Bavaria and Greece, the Propylaea were also conceived as a monument for the Bavarian army and for the Greek struggle for freedom.
Koenigsplatz art museums On a separate level directly above the platform of "Königsplatz" underground...
The Glyptothek, as part of an ensemble of buildings around Munichs Königsplatz, was built in 1830 by...
The sculptor Mauro Staccioli made this ring in 1996. It weighs 14t and is 12m high.