Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
West Fort - the fort is a stronghold of Świnoujście, built between 1856-1861, designed to defend the port against enemy ships. After the war, the Soviet navy used the fort. In 1962 the building was transferred to the city. Fort is currently under the care of the Association of Friends of Forts in Świnoujście.