0 Likes

Saint Catherin's Ruin
Visby
Saint Karins ruin is the remains of a Franciscan monastery founded in 1233. It was a monastery until the 1530's. Therafter it was used as a hospital for some time before it was abandoned and left to decay.
Copyright: Lennart Mollerstrom
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 6000x3000
Uploaded: 16/09/2008
Updated: 08/10/2014
Views:

...


Tags: landmark
comments powered by Disqus

Lennart Mollerstrom
Stora Torget, Visby
Lennart Mollerstrom
Trappgatan
Linus Tolke
From inside the ruins of St. Trinitatis
Lennart Mollerstrom
DBW's Bank
Lennart Mollerstrom
Visby Cathedral, Saint Mary
Lennart Mollerstrom
Visby Cathedral
Lennart Mollerstrom
Österport
Lennart Mollerstrom
Donnersplats
Lennart Mollerstrom
Dalmanstornet
Fredrik Skog
Fiskargränd
Lennart Mollerstrom
Saint Hans's Ruin
Lennart Mollerstrom
Kruttornet "The Gunpowder Tower"
David Rowley
Chambers Pillar
Asset Imaging Photography
Hope Saddle at Dawn
Tina Gauer & Oli Burle - www.360tourist.net
Secret Canyon in Sinai - The Arch
Daniel Christaldi
HARP gun (next to second smaller gun)
Matthias Kunze
Mercado Mariscal Caceres
Uwe Bücher
Ruta de los Volcanes - Lavas la Malforada
Hana Dusíková
Villa Tugendhat - Lower terrace (UNESCO heritage)
Heiner Straesser - derPanoramafotograf.com
Termessos 5, Turkey
Marcio Cabral
Havana National Hotel's Pub
David Rowley
Rainbow Warrior Memorial
Heinz Bruckschloegl
Dom St. Peter - Glockenturm
Uwe Bücher
Barranco del Agua
Lennart Mollerstrom
Monteliusvägen
Lennart Mollerstrom
Adolf Fredrik Church
Lennart Mollerstrom
Gustaf Vasa Church
Lennart Mollerstrom
The Echo Temple
Lennart Mollerstrom
Stockholm Cathedral
Lennart Mollerstrom
Vasabron
Lennart Mollerstrom
Djurgårdsbron
Lennart Mollerstrom
Swedish Army Museum
Lennart Mollerstrom
Kina Slott
Lennart Mollerstrom
The Vasa Museum
Lennart Mollerstrom
Saint Hans's Ruin
Lennart Mollerstrom
Edsbergs Slott
More About Visby

Visby was a member of the medieval German trade association the Hansa and is now a popular place for tourists. Visby is on the UNESCO list of world heritage centers since 1995.