Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Church in Skrzydlna - the church was founded by the owner Skrzydlna Prokop Pieniazek in the sixteenth century. The temple was consecrated in 1585. With time, part of the structure was diminished and the demolition was necessary. Damaged parts - the chancel and sacristy - Walled. Over time, it was necessary to undertake further conservation work: in 1787 the nave was extended and introduced virtual vault, was built in 1838, the baroque tower, which was subsequently renewed in 1959. It is nave, wooden carcass construction.