The old church in Smolnik over Osława was built in 1806, much later consecrated church. Transfer of the Relics of St. Nicholas. It is the only of its kind preserved in the commune Komańcza. It is a brick church, built of stone, mortar sand-clay with the addition of straw. Inside the preserved iconostasis richly decorated with contemporary wood carving and icons from the eighteenth-XIX century., And four side altars - one rokokokiew style Greek Catholic church. Transfer of the Relics of St. Nicholas.