Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Inside the church of the Convent of St. Stephen is a historical religious complex in Salamanca, Spain. The building was begun in 1525 by order of brother Juan Alvarez de Toledo, bishop of Cordoba, under design by Juan de Álava, and was finished in 1618.It is composed by a monumental church and several convent rooms, including the sacristy, the capitol hall, the three cloisters and the library.The main portal of the church was built around 1660, with a row of arches decorated internally. The tympanum shows a sculpture of the "Martyrdom of St. Stephen", by Juan Antonio Ceroni. Over it is another frieze, depicting a Calvary crowned by the Eternal Father, in Italian style.