The church of St. Leodegar was founded in the mid-eighth century in Luzern, Switzerland, Europe. This church is part of German Renaissance monastery, which was largely destroyed by fire in 1633. Only the towers, the altar of Santa Maria and some religious objects resisted. The interior St. Leodegar church, of the white stone, is generously decorated with statues and golden altars.
The St. Leodegar church has a large and impressive organ, with 6000 tubes more than 10m in height and 57cm in diameter weighing 383 kg. The organ is decorated with ornaments and has a machine that mimics the sound of rain and thunder for a special registration.