Memorial Guards Krasnoznamennaja Submarine С-56. The sizes: 77,8 х 6,4 х 4,1 m. It is designed in special design bureau S. G. Turkov. It is begun November 24, 1936 in Leningrad, then disassembled by sections, transported to Vladivostok, where it is collected and floated December 25, 1939. Has become operational November 20, 1941 and was a part of The Pacific Fleet. On May 9, 1975 after regenerative repair С-56 established as a memorial submarine and branch of the Museum of The Pacific Fleet on Ship quay of the city of Vladivostok on the bank of a Gold Horn gulf. In four compartments the exposition devoted to development of underwater forces on Pacific ocean and stories of the ship is placed, three compartments are restored in that kind what they had in days of war (torpedo, inhabited and central).