Wikipedia: "The Cathedral Basilica of St. James the Apostle, Szczecin) (Bazylika archikatedralna św. Jakuba w Szczecinie) was built by the citizens of the city after the model of the St. Mary in Lubeck. The impressing aisled hall church was equipped very richly. It was destroyed in 1677 by war events and rebuilt between 1690 and 1693 with construction of new vaults. In 1894 the west tower collapsed, it was however rebuilt. Air raids during World War II resulted in a renewed collapse of the then 119 meters high tower and led to large damage to the church; all altars and artworks inside were then destroyed by fire. The church was rebuilt, the north wall kept thereby a modern front in the style of the 1950 decade. It is today the cathedral of the catholic diocese Szczecin."
The recently rebuilt tower has now a visitor platform with four glass windows, from where the pictures for this panorama were taken, Challenging were the high reflections on the inclined glass windows.