Previously Olbersdorf. The village is located northeast of Lanškroun. It lies in a valley Moravian Sázava and forms a natural gateway to sites "Sázava Valley", frequently visited by tourists and holidaymakers.
There is a permanent residence reported 498 residents.
Charter from the year 1304 confirms King Wenceslas II. Lanškroun town with 24 villages as a gift Zbraslav monastery. The villages are listed Albrechtice already mentioned.
One of the historical landmarks of the village church. Anne, which was built albrechtickými citizens between the years 1862-64.
The church has undergone several repairs, major repairs were carried out in 1997. The modern history consists of the period after 1945, followed by a period since 1976-90, when the village was part of the town Lanškroun, and the period from January 1, 1991, when the village became independent after a referendum of citizens. The result is a restored municipal property, maintenance of green and more interested in people's village. In the village civic associations working firefighters, hunters and TJ, which in addition to its activities provide cultural and social events for its citizens.