Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Lavenham's Church of St Peter and St Paul is probably the last of the great Suffolk 'wool churches' to have been completed by 1530 just before the reformation. The financing of the enormous tower was managed by Thomas Spring whose fortune was from the wool trade. His chantry is preserved in a styel of gothic in which the points have been flattened to curves which are almost classical. Excellent book stall with a range of quality second-hand books.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coordinates: 52.1076°N 0.79544°E
Lavenham shown within Suffolk
The church of St. Peter and St. Paul, Lavenham
Lavenham is a village and civil parish in Suffolk, England. It is noted for its 15th-century church, half-timbered medieval cottages and circular walk. In the medieval period it was among the 20 wealthiest settlements in England. Today, it is a popular day-trip destination for people from across the country