Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
The Transfiguration Cathedral was erected in 1505-1516 by Moscow stone-masons who were in the service of Grand Prince Vasily III. Here, in the monastery library, a manuscript of the famous Russian epic The Lay of Igor’s Host is believed to have been kept in the late 17th century. The refectory in the Spassky Monastery was built in the first third of the 15th century together with the Church of the Nativity which adjoins it from the east. Several reconstructions were undertaken in the 18th and 19th centuries. After the works of the 1955-1958 the Refectory was restored to its original form (the church was restored only partially).