Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Vallø Slot or Valloe Castle has existed on its location South of Køge and even further South of Copenhagen in some form since the 14th century. The current castle was built by a woman called Mette Rosenkrantz in 1586. At the time it had the South and West wings, and the two characteristic towers. The other two wings were built in the 17th and 18th century.