Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Share this panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Read more
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, contact us
Embed this Panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, contact us
License this Panorama

Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.



Veliuonos dvaras

Veliuona is a small town on the Nemunas River in the Jurbarkas district municipality in Lithuania.

Veliuona (also known as Junigeda) was first mentioned in 1291 in the chronicle of Peter of Duisburg. The town is primarily known as the burial place of Gediminas. An old church, founded by Vytautas the Great in 1421, was rebuilt and enlarged in 1636. In 1501–1506 m. Veliuona was granted Magdeburg rights by the Grand Duke of Lithuania and King of Poland Alexander Jagiellon. In the 18th century Veliuona belonged to prince Józef Poniatowski, in the 19th century to the Zalewski family.


View More »

Copyright: Saulius Baublys
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 12532x6266
Taken: 14/08/2011
Uploaded: 29/01/2012
Updated: 26/03/2015


Tags: veliuona; dvaras; manor; building; trees; nature; landscape; lithuania
comments powered by Disqus
More About Lithuania