A large cemetery park for veterans and heroes, located in Cikutra, Bandung. This cemetery park was built in 1958. From a distance, the towering monument at the center of the park can be seen. The form of two sturdy fortress that welcomed the pilgrims when they entered the tomb area. A large cream-colored walls extending on one side of the field in the middle of the park. The wall contains the names of each buried hero. In the middle of the park, the flag on a monument, red and white fluttered at half mast.