Vologda Red Bridge
Share
mail
License license
loading...
Loading ...

Panoramic photo by Alexey Yuzhakov EXPERT Taken 23:07, 24/11/2009 - Views loading...

Advertisement

Vologda Red Bridge

The World > Europe > Russia

  • Like / unlike
  • thumbs up
  • thumbs down

Красный мост
      Был построен в 1918-1921 годах между улицами Калинина и Добролюбова. 
      Мост деревянный, двухпутный, с двухтавровыми металлическими балками-прогонами. В несудоходных пролетах металлические балки подвешены к подкосным фермам. Опоры моста и ледорезы свайной конструкции. 
      В 1970 году Красный мост был разобран, а на его месте в 1971 году построен пешеходный железобетонный мост. 

______________

Фотосъемка интерактивных панорам и виртуальных туров: tour3d.livejournal.com

comments powered by Disqus

Nearby images in http://www.360cities.net/area/vologda

map

A: Vologda Red Bridge

by Shusharin-EDA, 100 meters away

Vologda - the cultural center of Russian North. Situated between Moscow and St. Petersburg. Vologda w...

Vologda Red Bridge

B: Kyrovsky skver

by Shusharin-EDA, 250 meters away

Vologda - the cultural center of Russian North. Situated between Moscow and St. Petersburg. Vologda w...

Kyrovsky skver

C: Круглый дворик

by Shusharin-EDA, 410 meters away

Круглый дворик

D:

by Shusharin-EDA, 410 meters away

E: Revolution square

by Shusharin-EDA, 540 meters away

Vologda - the cultural center of Russian North. Situated between Moscow and St. Petersburg. Vologda w...

Revolution square

F: Vologda - Rodina

by Shusharin-EDA, 660 meters away

Vologda - the cultural center of Russian North. Situated between Moscow and St. Petersburg. Vologda w...

Vologda - Rodina

G: Vologda Pushkin street

by Alexey Yuzhakov, 670 meters away

Vologda Pushkin street

I: Vologda State Pedagogical University

by Alexey Yuzhakov, 770 meters away

Vologda State Pedagogical University

J: Maslenitsa hill

by dmitry-o-belov, 800 meters away

Maslenitsa hill

This panorama was taken in

This is an overview of

Vologda was first mentioned in Novgorod chronicles for 1147, when Saint Gerasimus found a church and village already standing there. Surrounded by impassable woods, the settlement was inhabited by Novgorodians who pulled the ships from a tributary of theVolga to a tributary of the Northern Dvina, thus making possible navigation from the White Sea to the Caspian. In 1273 the city was ravaged by a Mongol raid.

It was not until 1412, when the area was ceded by Novgorod Republic to Muscovy, that the town acquired any measure of importance. The princes of Muscovy made Vologda their outpost in the North. By the end of the century, Vologda eclipsed the ancient centre of that region, Belozersk. Its commercial importance further increased when the Muscovy Company started its operations in Russia.

Share this panorama