The Szeroki Dunaj St. is a wide square opening on the Waski Dunaj St. and extending toward the defensive wall. Since 1631 the Szeroki Dunaj was a broad marketplace of salted fish, because the privilege had sales of fresh fish traders in the Main Market. From about 1800 on the Szeroki Dunaj led Broader market vegetables and flowers, this market functioned until the twenties of the twentieth century. The first two brick buildings were erected in the sixteenth century. Compact brick building was built slowly, yet in 1819 there were two manors. 1937-1938 by revealing the defensive walls were demolished part of the northern frontage. After the destruction of 1944 recreated in the years 1955 to 1963 compact trucks on the eastern side (in addition to the house No. 12) and west and the north side was rebuilt as a detached house No 13 (Rzeznicza Gate).