56 km northeast from "Heilbronn" and 35 km southwest from "Würzburg" lies "Bad Mergentheim". The spa town was first officially mentioned in 1058. Bad Mergentheim castle (Deutschordensschloss) is known as headquarter of the Grand Master of the Teutonic Order. The panorama shows the portal with a view to the inner courtyard.
Nikon D5000 | Sigma Fisheye 8mm | Panoramic Tripod Head homemade | 38 Pictures | ISO 400 | 1 sec. | F4 | 8mm | PTGui | PaintShop Pro