Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Condividi questo panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Leggi oltre
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, Contattaci
Embed this Panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, Contattaci
License this Panorama

Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.



Bielsko-Biala, The Evangelical-Augsburg Church of Martin Luther

It is a building erected in classical style between 1792-1798 in the place of an old evangelical cemetery user since the beginning of the 18th century. In 1832 the wooden choirs were replaced by bricks ones and vault was carried out. In the 60ties of the 19th century the tower was heightened. Inside the church there is a baptismal front from 1817, altar and a pulpit from the 30ties of the 19th century and organ made by Karol Kutler's company in Opawa in 1848. 


Copyright: Marek Kocjan
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 10800x5400
Taken: 29/01/2010
Caricate: 16/01/2012
Aggiornato: 26/03/2015
Numero di visualizzazioni:


Tags: bielsko; biala; bielsko-biala; kosciol ewangelicko-augsburski; marcina lutra
comments powered by Disqus
More About Poland