Bildstoeckel in the Park Babelsberg
condividi
mail
loading...
Loading ...

Foto panoramica di Lars Gabrysch EXPERT Scattata 17:20, 06/09/2010 - Views loading...

Advertisement

Bildstoeckel in the Park Babelsberg

The World > Europe > Germany

  • mi piace / non mi piace
  • thumbs up
  • thumbs down

Park Babelsberg
Potsdam
06.09.2010

Canon EOS 20D-IR@700nm
Sigma DC18-50mm 3.5-5.6
Panosaurus
41 Images
Stiching with Hugin

comments powered by Disqus

Immagini nelle vicinanze di http://www.360cities.net/it/area/park-babelsberg-potsdam-brandenburg-germany

map

A: Glienicker Bruecke Park Babelsberg

di Volker Uhl, 110 metri di distanza

Glienicker Bruecke Park Babelsberg

B: Marstall und kleines Schloss Park Babelsberg

di Volker Uhl, 150 metri di distanza

Marstall und kleines Schloss Park Babelsberg

C: Gotische Fontaene Park Babelsberg

di Volker Uhl, 190 metri di distanza

Gotische Fontaene Park Babelsberg

D: Marstall Park Babelsberg

di Volker Uhl, 190 metri di distanza

Marstall Park Babelsberg

E: Glienicker Brücke

di André Stiebitz, 290 metri di distanza

Glienicker Brücke

F: castle babelsberg - Potsdam - Germany

di Lars Gabrysch, 340 metri di distanza

Babelsberg Castle Park Babelsberg Potsdam Germany 22.09.2010

castle babelsberg - Potsdam - Germany

I: Schloss Babelsberg

di André Stiebitz, 360 metri di distanza

Schloss Babelsberg

Questo panorama è stato scattato in

Questa è una vista generale di

Created on a hill called Babelsberg along the banks of the Havel River, the 124 hectare, landscaped park was commissioned by Prince William and his wife Augusta.

It was originally laid out by Peter Joseph Lenné in 1833 and was redesigned by Prince von Pückler-Muskau in 1842-67. Terraces with mosaics, ornamental flowerbeds, sculpture and fountains are grouped around the Babelsberg Palace. The terraces are connected to a pleasure ground with the Golden Rose Garden, to a round flowerbed at the Gothic Fountain, and to flower arrangements enclosed by colorful clay bricks. Walking paths offer scenic views of the Havel lakes and the Potsdam city skyline, which led to the construction of the Flatow Tower from 1853-56. The park has been protected by historic preservation since the 1960s. After the fall of the Berlin Wall, the area along the water to the north was restored and integrated into the park.

Condividi questo panorama