Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Condividi questo panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Leggi oltre
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, Contattaci
Embed this Panorama
LarghezzaAltezza
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, Contattaci
License this Panorama

Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.

LICENSE MODAL

0 Likes

Church of the Virgin Mary
Slovakia

Velke Levare already had the church in 1397. He stood at the highest point of the village. References to it in the available materials are very modest. According to the landowners from 1595 had a simple tower, according to the canonical visitations from the year 1634 was dedicated to the Assumption. Was it an altar and on it painted the picture. The tower had a clock and a bell. His equipment consisted of a cup, silver ampoule and surplice. It can be assumed that it made ​​certain adjustments to evangelicals, who he took after the withdrawal of Catholics in the years 1595 to 1674. After the return of Catholic underwent repairs and alterations, after which it was 16th May 1676 re-consecrated archbishop of Esztergom George Selepčéni. On the site of the old church was built a magnificent new cathedral and the Archbishop of Vienna Cardinal Kolonica Sigismund, who had a close relationship with major Leváre, because here was the family seat.

Copyright: Dusan Skrabak
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 7500x3750
Taken: 06/06/2011
Caricate: 06/06/2011
Aggiornato: 11/03/2015
Numero di visualizzazioni:

...


Tags: church; history; slovakia
comments powered by Disqus
More About Slovakia