0 Likes

Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt Heilbronn'

Copyright: Hans Dieter Teschner
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 20000x10000
Caricate: 30/06/2009
Aggiornato: 13/06/2012
Numero di visualizzazioni:

...


Tags:
comments powered by Disqus

Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Josefskapelle
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Kapitelsaal
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Kapitelsaal
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus from north
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus from south
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, cloister
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, parapet walk
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg, parapet walk south part
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Abbey Grosscomburg,
yunzen liu
Fujian Putian the Mazu Statue in Meizhou Island
www.360tourist.net
Dune Wadi Themshaa2
tim8809
Huiji Temple Deva-raja
Min Heo
Yosemite Fall from small swamp
Paco Lorente
Fuente de los Baños
Stefano Maccari
Vista sul porto di alassio da santa croce
Uwe Buecher
Torre Pendente, Pisa
Michael Goericke
Kreisel vor der Ludwigskirche
www.360tourist.net
Lake Is Far
Michael Goericke
St. Barbara Ruine Langensteinbach
Stoney Vintson
North Cannon Beach
Mark Schuster
Trafalgar Square
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Mainstation, arrival of TGV
Hans-Dieter Teschner
historic gypsum mill
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Künzelsau, Schnurgasse
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Esslingen old townhall
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Goeppingen townhall foyer
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Mindelheim 016
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Wiederholdstaffel 2
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Horb 005
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Bietigheim Unteres Tor
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Herrenberg, shopping mall Nufringer Tor
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Herrenberg, Hirschgasse / Hirschplan
Hans-Dieter Teschner
Goeppingen, Staedtisches Museum im "Storchen"
More About

Comburg was a Benedictine monastery near Schwäbisch Hall in Baden-Württemberg in Germany.It was founded in the late 1070s by the Counts of Comburg-Rothenburg on the site of their castle. They retained the office of Vogt, which continued until their extinction in the Staufer dynasty. The first monks were from Brauweiler Abbey, but in the 1080s an abbot from Hirsau Abbey was appointed, and this brought Comburg into the movement of the Hirsau Reforms.The monks of Comburg were exclusively of noble birth, and accordingly resisted the Benedictine reforms (the Melk Reforms) of the 15th century, under the pressure of which the monastery became a collegiate foundation (Kollegiatstift) in 1488, rather than admit non-nobles to the community.In 1587 Comburg was mediatised by Württemberg, which brought to an end its status as an Imperial abbey.The community was secularised in 1803. The library survives in the Württemberg State Library, but the church treasure was melted down in the Ludwigsburg mint.The buildings have had a number of uses since then. Until 1909 a regiment of invalid soldiers (the Ehreninvalidenkorps) was based here. During World War II the site was used for a variety of training purposes and also at one point as a prisoner of war camp. After the war it was used briefly for housing displaced persons, but since 1947 it has housed a teacher training establishment. From Wikipedia.