Originally built as the Bachelor Officer Quarters during World War II, Camp Richmond is a two-story retreat center building that can accommodate up to 52 guests with full commercial kitchen, dining hall, common room and a 2nd floor dormitory.
Fort Flagler was established on the north end of Marrowstone Island in 1897. Along with Forts Casey and Worden, Fort Flagler helped defend Admiralty Inlet, the vital passage to the Bremerton Naval Shipyard and ports in Seattle & Tacoma.
Today Fort Flagler State Park maintains the same borders as the original fort, with hiking trails, beaches, camping, museum, 5 vacation houses, retreat center and 10 historic gun batteries open for public exploration.
Copyright: Washington State Parks Foundation Type: Spherical Resolution: 7998x3999 Taken: 28/06/2013 Caricate: 28/06/2013 Aggiornato: 06/04/2015 Numero di visualizzazioni: