The inn is in Lanškroun since the 16th century. It is east of the square on the outskirts of the former žichlíneckém towards Tatenice. The name "Tavern" has been doing since the beginning of its existence. The first written mention of Vanek and pub landlords, is from 1568. Although the owners, who followed after him, is in almost everything written chronicles, the original form of the inn, we can only guess.