Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Condividi questo panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Leggi oltre
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, Contattaci
Embed this Panorama
LarghezzaAltezza
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, Contattaci
License this Panorama

Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.

LICENSE MODAL

0 Likes

Jan Matejko's House
Poland
Jan Matejko's House

The village of Krzesławice was first mentioned in the 13th century. During its history it was in the hands of the Miechów Chapter of the Guardians of the Holy Sepulchre and of the University of Krakow. After the year 1788, it belonged to an eminent representative of the Polish Enlightenment, Hugo Kołłątaj, and after the year 1822, to the Kirchmayer merchant and banker family. In 1876, the new manor house erected by J. K Kirchmayer to replace the wooden one built at the time of Hugo Kołłataj, was purchased by the painter Jan Matejko, who renovated and expanded it by adding a summer studio and porch he designed himself. Since the year 1959, the manor has belonged to Towarzystwo Przyjaciół Sztuk Pięknych (Society of Friends of the Fine Arts) and has housed a reconstruction of Jan Matejko's living room and Hugo Kołłątaj's study. In front of the manor, a bronze bust of Matejko by Cz. Dźwigaj (1994). (from http://www.krakow.pl/en/turystyka/content.php?id=trasy/trasa_nowohucka/trasa.html)

View More »

Copyright: Karol Kwiatek
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 5000x2500
Taken: 31/07/2008
Caricate: 04/09/2008
Aggiornato: 28/02/2015
Numero di visualizzazioni:

...


Tags: countryside; landmark; street
comments powered by Disqus
More About Poland