The new Burghalde (the yellow Building) was biult in 1793/94. the symmetrical early classical building has a spacious staircase. the facade with five axes windows is framed by corner pilaster strips.
The old Burghalde (the withe building on the right side of the new Burghalde), built in 1628, consists of a three-storey late Gothic building with timber growing and the former wine press. In the semi-circular part on the west side there is a wooden staircase.