0 Likes

Vologda State Pedagogical University

Вологодский государственный педагогический университет (ВГПУ) ведет свою историю от учительского института, на базе которого в 1918 г. был открыт педагогический институт. Распоряжением Правительства Российской Федерации в 1995 г. институт преобразован в Вологодский государственный педагогический университет. В настоящее время ВГПУ является одним из крупнейших центров образования, науки и культуры Вологодской области и Северо-Запада России. Сегодня в структуре университета 12 факультетов (филологический, иностранных языков, исторический, музыкально-педагогический, естественно-географический, физико-математический, прикладной математики и компьютерных технологий; социальной работы, педагогики и психологии; юридический; физической культуры; педагогики и методики начального образования; повышения квалификации, переподготовки кадров и дополнительного образования), 42 кафедры, 10 научных лабораторий, астрономическая обсерватория, вычислительный центр, библиотека, телевизионная студия, издательство «Русь».

Copyright: Alexey yuzhakov
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 8000x4000
Caricate: 04/12/2009
Aggiornato: 10/09/2014
Numero di visualizzazioni:

...


Tags: vologda state pedagogical university; vologda; state; pedagogical; university
comments powered by Disqus

Aleksy Kirilovskiy
Kremlin Square
Dmitry Plavkov
Kremlin Square. Vologda
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda
dmitry-o-belov
r.Vologda. Spring tide.
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin, near monument KN Batyushkov
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin area
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Kremlin
dmitry-o-belov
Maslenitsa hill
Алексей Попов
Vologda Kremlin 2
parusnik parusnik
горка вологда
Dmitry Levin
Chapel in the honor of Nativity of Christ
Shusharin-EDA
Круглый дворик
Konrad Łaszczyński
Chouwara tannery - Fes, Morocco
Daisuke Tomiyasu
Kobe Higashinada Danjiri 2009
Rokyun Ha
Cordillera de la Sal
David Mariotti
Rosa Parks Bus, Henry Ford Museum
H.David Muñoz RV360
Parque Biblioteca España - Medellín Colombia
Rokyun Ha
Puesta de Sol - Salar de Atacama
Louis-Alexis Fontaine
Mine ochre of bruoux 001
heiwa4126
iPad Eve in Tokyo
erwan-boisecq
Carnac Yacht Club
Heiner Straesser - derPanoramafotograf.com
Istanbul: Yeni Cami - New Mosque
Ramin Dehdashti
The Ali Qoli Aqa Bathhouse
J-P. Scherrer
Museum of Art and History First Floor Hall
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda Semenkovo 2 Museum
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda State Pedagogical University
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin area
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda Semenkovo Museum
Alexey Yuzhakov
Yaroslavl. Andropova street
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin, near monument KN Batyushkov
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda Red Bridge
Alexey Yuzhakov
Vologda Pushkin street
Alexey Yuzhakov
Semyenkovo. Zhukova house. Stove
More About

Vologda was first mentioned in Novgorod chronicles for 1147, when Saint Gerasimus found a church and village already standing there. Surrounded by impassable woods, the settlement was inhabited by Novgorodians who pulled the ships from a tributary of theVolga to a tributary of the Northern Dvina, thus making possible navigation from the White Sea to the Caspian. In 1273 the city was ravaged by a Mongol raid. It was not until 1412, when the area was ceded by Novgorod Republic to Muscovy, that the town acquired any measure of importance. The princes of Muscovy made Vologda their outpost in the North. By the end of the century, Vologda eclipsed the ancient centre of that region, Belozersk. Its commercial importance further increased when the Muscovy Company started its operations in Russia.