Changdeokgung Palace

Changdeokgung palace was built as a secondary palace in 1405, later became the main palace. Gyeongbokgung and Changdeokgung were totally destroyed by fire during the Japanese invasion of 1592. After the war, only Changdeokgung was restored in 1610 and served as the main palace for the next 258 years. The Changdeokgung Palace was inscribed on the Unesco World Cultural Heritage list in 1997. For more information, refer to http://eng.cdg.go.kr/main/...<a href="#" onclick="jQuery(&#x27;#inline_truncate_1408808082_3925_1&#x27;).toggle(&#x27;fast&#x27;);jQuery(&#x27;#inline_truncate_1408808082_3925_2&#x27;).toggle(&#x27;fast&#x27;);return false;">(more)</a>
Visualizza sulla mappa

Injeongjeon (throne hall), Changdeokgung





ERROR:

Adobe Flash Player 9 (or newer) needed



...click here to download...



<script type='text/javascript' src='/javascripts/jquery.nyroModal-1.4.2.pack.js'></script><script type='text/javascript' src='/javascripts/business_scripts.js'></script>