Seppenbauernhof

Die uralte Siedlung Sachenbach war schon 1275 das erstemal genannt. Prantl von Sachenbach (+1446) ist der erste bekannte Besitzer des Hofes. Im Jahre 1597 wurde das Gut unter 2 Brüdern geteilt. Jörg bekam den sonnseitigen und Melchior den schattseitigen Halbhof. 1717 heiratete Christina Sachenbacher den Thomas Oswald von Erbhof aus der Jachenau. Seit dieser Zeit besteht der Name Oswald ununterbrochen auf unserem Hof. Nach Josef Oswald (geb. 1724)...(more)
Visualizza sulla mappa

Cafe of the Franz Marc Museum in Kochel





ERROR:

Adobe Flash Player 9 (or newer) needed



...click here to download...



In the modern exhibition building, which expands the old building with an exhibition area of 700 m2, the work of Franz Marc can be put into a new context. His oeuvre, represented beforehand solely by the collection of the Franz Marc Foundation, can be contrasted with the work of his contemporaries like the “Brücke” artists thanks to the addition of the collection of the Etta and Otto Stangl Foundation. In dialogue with works of German post-war abstraction, Franz Marc can also be appreciated in terms of his effect on the art of the second half of the 20th century.

Don't miss the full virtual tour on the site of the museum.