0 Likes

Grotta di Lourdes
Piedmont

The Grotto of Lourdes is located in Monte Calvario in Domodossola, Italy. The Grotta of Lourdes was inaugurated on June 8, 1908 in the fiftieth anniversary of the apparitions the Virgin to Bernadette in Lourdes, France. The work was done by the plastic artist Pietro Maria Mosca.

Copyright: Luis marques
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 8000x4000
送信日: 28/07/2012
更新日: 13/05/2014
見られた回数:

...


Tags: grotto; nature reserve; monte calvário; domodossola; piemonte; lombardia; italy
comments powered by Disqus

Luis Marques
Santuario del SS Crocifisso
Luis Marques
Center Spiritualità Rosminiana
Davide Pizzigoni
Montecrestese - Locality Pontetto - St. Joseph Street
Davide Pizzigoni
Crevoladossola locality Oira - an alley
Davide Pizzigoni
Crevoladossola Locality Oira - An Alley
Davide Pizzigoni
Crevoladossola Locality Oira - Overview from the Church
Kay F. Jahnke
Passo Di Basagrana
Kay F. Jahnke
Punta Della Rossola
Kay F. Jahnke
Ridge from Mottac to Testa di Menta
Kay F. Jahnke
Pizzo Mottac 2010
Kay F. Jahnke
Pizzo Mottac
Davide Pizzigoni
Vogogna Locality Genestredo - An Alley
Stig Nordlander
Crater Lake Oregon Usa
DigitalProperties.ca - Bryan Groulx
Roof of 200 Cordova Street
Ingemar Bergmark
Tjolöholm Castle - On the wall
Ingemar Bergmark
Tjolöholm Castle - Entrance
Ingemar Bergmark
Botanical Gardens - Top of the Tower
Stig Nordlander
Yellowstone Sapphire Pool
Ingemar Bergmark
1930s street view of Seoul
dieter kik
carantec pt port sunset france
Jakub Hruska
Svartifoss in Skaftafell National Park
Ramin Dehdashti
Khaneh Borujerdi-ha - The Borujerdi-ha House
Ingemar Bergmark
Udo - Cave
Ingemar Bergmark
Old Department Store
Luis Marques
Regaleira Farm - Sintra
Luis Marques
Naters’s church - Exterior
Luis Marques
San Carlo Church - Milan
Luis Marques
S. João das Maias Fortress
Luis Marques
Saas Fee - Tourist Office
Luis Marques
St. Leodegar Church - Interior
Luis Marques
Bielmattstrasse 7 - Saas Fee
Luis Marques
Marktplatz - Basel
Luis Marques
Lago Maggiore 1
Luis Marques
Alpine Gorge
Luis Marques
Polo St. Moritz 2
Luis Marques
Courtyard Moorish Arches
More About Piedmont

The name Piedmont comes from medieval Latin Pedemontium, i. e. "ad pedem montium", meaning "at the foot of the mountains": Piedmont, whose capital is Turin, is surrounded on three sides by the Alps, including Monviso, where Po river rises, and Monte Rosa. It borders France, Switzerland and the Italian regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, Liguria and Emilia Romagna. Its history was linked for centuries to Savoy dynasty: since 1046 Piedmont was part of County of Savoy, raised to Duchy of Savoy in 1416, evolved in the eighteenth century into the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia. The role of Piedmont for Italy's unification is comparable to the role of Prussia for Germany and his army was the engine of the unification process, ended with the creation of the Kingdom of Italy in 1861. The presence of Savoy in its territory bequeathed a large number of castles and residences. Lowland Piedmont is a fertile agricultural region, producing wheat, rice and maize and is one of the great winegrowing areas in Italy. The region contains major industrial centres: FIAT automobile plants in Turin, Ferrero's chocolate factories in Alba, tissue and silk manufactories in Biella, in Ivrea Olivetti was an important technology center, publishing in Turin and Novara.