0 Likes

La Zarza

Possibly the name of the town attests to the many thorny branches and shrubs sweet fruits of the Rosaceae family, brambles (Rubus ulmifolius) located on the banks of rivers and streams near the town.

In the beginning, Bush was called Alange Bush, given his status as dependent village of this border town, whose charge was integrated. Throughout the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, the name was swinging alternately between Bush and Bush Alange with Alange definitely taking the first title since 1910 It was not until March 20, 1991 when La Zarza acquired its current name , by order published in the Official Journal of Extremadura, 2 thereby culminating the old aspiration for autonomy of the population. At present, with 3,568 inhabitants and is the largest population of the county Land of Mérida - Vegas Low after the capital, Calamonte and Arroyo de San Servan.

View More »

Copyright: Lorenzo Valles Vila
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 31000x15500
Taken: 13/08/2010
送信日: 26/09/2010
更新日: 30/09/2014
見られた回数:

...


Tags: vegas; bajas; pueblos; extremadura; plazas; iglesias; hd; alta; definicion; sierra; de; las; viñas; la; calderitas; orden; santiago; pelayo; pérez; correa; zarza
comments powered by Disqus
More About

Extremadura (Estremaura in Extremadura and the fala). It is a Spanish autonomous community located in the southwest of the Iberian Peninsula. It is composed of the two largest provinces in Spain: Cáceres yBadajoz. Extremadura bounded on the north by the provinces of Salamanca, Ávila (Castilla y León), south conHuelva, Sevilla and Cordoba (Andalusia), on the east, with Toledo and Ciudad Real (Castilla-La Mancha) and west conPortugal. Its capital is Mérida (Augusta Emerita old), the city recognized by the Statute of Autonomy as the seat of the Government of Extremadura.