FinlandのTarina psychiatric hospital
* Nikon D200, until 2010 I used a D40.
* Samyang 8mm f3.5 fish-eye.
* Occasionally I'll use Tokina's 11-16mm f2.8, in 2009-2010 I also used Tokina's 12-24 f4 for spherical panoramas.
* JYC wireless trigger, quite good considering the price tag of around 20 euros or so.
* DIY panohead mounted on SLIK's 300DX tripod. From 09/2011 onwards I'll be shooting with Pano-Maxx panorama head.
* Stitching: Hugin, the panorama stitcher. I also do exposure bracketing a lot and Hugin's Enfuse integration helps me there.
* Raw development: RawTherapee, usually one of the latest development versions.
* Post-processing: GIMP.
My photostream on Flickr can be found at flickr.com/jannefoo and my blog (in Finnish) can be found at pallopanoraama.blogspot.com.