Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
McKee Covered Bridge was constructed in 1917 by Jason Hartman of Jacksonville. Originally a crossing for vehicular traffic over the Applegate River, it was barred as unsafe for vehicles in 1956 and now is open to pedestrian use. Currently as of 12/6/11 the bridge is closed due to a rotting support beam, but is expected to re-open when sufficient funding is acquired.
From Southern Oregon Historical Society & McKee Bridge Historical Society