Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
The Wrigley Memorial, at the upper end of the Botanic Garden was built with as much local material as possible in a Spanish style of early California with red tile roof and colorful hand made tiles. The building contains stone quarried from the island including the concrete which was sandblasted to expose the native crushed stone. Blue flagstone rock on the ramps and terraces come from Little Harbor, on Catalina. The marble inside the tower was quarried in Georgia. The memorial was built in 1933-1934 by the Chicago firm of Bennett, Parson and Frost, a builder to many cities large and small and credited many notable landmarks.