Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. ...
Share
mail
loading...
Loading ...

Fotografia panorâmica por Hans-Dieter Teschner PRO EXPERT Criado em 08:11, 19/06/2009 - Views loading...

Advertisement

Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus

The World > Europe > Germany > Bavaria > Baden-Wuerttemberg > Schwaebisch Hall, Germany

  • Gostar / Desgostar
  • thumbs up
  • thumbs down

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt Heilbronn'

comments powered by Disqus

Imagens próximas em http://www.360cities.net/pt/area/kloster-comburg

map

A: Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus

Por Hans-Dieter Teschner, 20 metros de distância

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt ...

Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus

B: Abbey Grosscomburg, Josefskapelle

Por Hans-Dieter Teschner, 20 metros de distância

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt ...

Abbey Grosscomburg, Josefskapelle

C: Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus

Por Hans-Dieter Teschner, 20 metros de distância

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt ...

Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus

D: Abbey Grosscomburg, Kapitelsaal

Por Hans-Dieter Teschner, 20 metros de distância

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt ...

Abbey Grosscomburg, Kapitelsaal

E: Abbey Grosscomburg, Kapitelsaal

Por Hans-Dieter Teschner, 30 metros de distância

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt ...

Abbey Grosscomburg, Kapitelsaal

F: Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus from north

Por Hans-Dieter Teschner, 30 metros de distância

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt ...

Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus from north

G: Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus from south

Por Hans-Dieter Teschner, 50 metros de distância

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt ...

Abbey Grosscomburg, Stiftskirche St. Nikolaus from south

H: Abbey Grosscomburg, cloister

Por Hans-Dieter Teschner, 50 metros de distância

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt ...

Abbey Grosscomburg, cloister

I: Abbey Grosscomburg

Por Hans-Dieter Teschner, 60 metros de distância

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt ...

Abbey Grosscomburg

J: Abbey Grosscomburg, parapet walk

Por Hans-Dieter Teschner, 70 metros de distância

This picture was taken and published with the permission of the 'Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau, Amt ...

Abbey Grosscomburg, parapet walk

Esta panorâmica foi tirada em

Esta é uma visão geral de

Comburg was a Benedictine monastery near Schwäbisch Hall in Baden-Württemberg in Germany.

It was founded in the late 1070s by the Counts of Comburg-Rothenburg on the site of their castle. They retained the office of Vogt, which continued until their extinction in the Staufer dynasty. The first monks were from Brauweiler Abbey, but in the 1080s an abbot from Hirsau Abbey was appointed, and this brought Comburg into the movement of the Hirsau Reforms.

The monks of Comburg were exclusively of noble birth, and accordingly resisted the Benedictine reforms (the Melk Reforms) of the 15th century, under the pressure of which the monastery became a collegiate foundation (Kollegiatstift) in 1488, rather than admit non-nobles to the community.

In 1587 Comburg was mediatised by Württemberg, which brought to an end its status as an Imperial abbey.

The community was secularised in 1803. The library survives in the Württemberg State Library, but the church treasure was melted down in the Ludwigsburg mint.

The buildings have had a number of uses since then. Until 1909 a regiment of invalid soldiers (the Ehreninvalidenkorps) was based here. During World War II the site was used for a variety of training purposes and also at one point as a prisoner of war camp. After the war it was used briefly for housing displaced persons, but since 1947 it has housed a teacher training establishment.

From Wikipedia.

Compartilhe esta panorâmica