0 Likes

Hugenottenplatz with night watchman
Erlangen
Copyright: Jan koehn
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 15024x7512
Uploaded: 19/12/2010
Atualizado: 11/03/2012
Visitas:

...


Tags:
comments powered by Disqus

Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz
Stefan Huber
Er hugo pm ptgui pm hdr 9232
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz - Hauptstrasse
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - eastside
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - south
Stefan Huber
Glocke in Hugenottenkirche
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - north
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - west
Jan Koehn
Neustaedter Church - Tower
Jan Koehn
Neustaedter Church Interior
Jan Koehn
Historic Christmas Market - Burnt punch
Jan Koehn
Historic Christmas Market at the evening
Jonas Carlson Almqvist
Chicken island
Harbas
Michele Volpicella
Pedra da Macumba!! Rio de Janeiro
yasushi kumon
shashin dowjow
Gil Frei
Bridge by the Lagoon Saloon, Bali
Pascal BONY
mtr-west-island-line-lot-703
Ivan Tsyrkunovich
Руины Храма в Новоспасске
Jonas Carlson Almqvist
Koh mook , emerald cave
kmnet
Sea cliff
Mark de Graaf
Tulip Fileds of Holland
Pascal Moulin
Le café de la Paix de La Rochelle
Alejandro Ahumada
Railroad bridge over the Nazas river
Jan Koehn
Reykjadalur - Fumarolen
Jan Koehn
Flor de Sal d´Es Trenc
Jan Koehn
Altstaedter Kirchplatz
Jan Koehn
Roethelheimpark
Jan Koehn
Big Buddha
Jan Koehn
Cap de Formentor - Lighthouse
Jan Koehn
City Hall Roof of Erlangen- south-east
Jan Koehn
Pano Strohballen Hdr 01 Fixed
Jan Koehn
Aquarium of the Bay
Jan Koehn
Photo-Globe at Photokina - 2012
Jan Koehn
Bridge 2
Jan Koehn
Anstich 2011 - 4
More About Erlangen

Wikipedia: Erlangen is a Middle Franconian city in Bavaria, Germany. It is located at the confluence of the river Regnitz and its large tributary, the Untere Schwabach. Erlangen has more than 100,000 inhabitants.Erlangen is today dominated by the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and the numerous branch offices of Siemens AG, as well as a large Institute of the Fraunhofer Society. An event that still influences the city was the settlement of Huguenots after the withdrawal of the Edict of Nantes in 1685.