Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Compartilhe esta panorâmica
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Leia mais
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, contacte-nos
Embed this Panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, contacte-nos
License this Panorama

Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.



Camp Richmond Retreat Center Dining Hall - Fort Flagler State Park, Washington
Fort Flagler State Park, Washington
Originally built as the Bachelor Officer Quarters during World War II, Camp Richmond is a two-story retreat center building that can accommodate up to 52 guests with full commercial kitchen, dining hall, common room and a 2nd floor dormitory. Fort Flagler was established on the north end of Marrowstone Island in 1897. Along with Forts Casey and Worden, Fort Flagler helped defend Admiralty Inlet, the vital passage to the Bremerton Naval Shipyard and ports in Seattle & Tacoma. Today Fort Flagler State Park maintains the same borders as the original fort, with hiking trails, beaches, camping, museum, 5 vacation houses, retreat center and 10 historic gun batteries open for public exploration.
Copyright: Washington State Parks Foundation
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 7998x3999
Taken: 28/06/2013
Uploaded: 28/06/2013
Atualizado: 06/04/2015


comments powered by Disqus
More About Fort Flagler State Park, Washington