0 Likes

Historic Christmas Market - Burnt punch
Erlangen
Copyright: Jan koehn
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 15000x7500
Uploaded: 20/12/2010
Atualizado: 11/03/2012
Visitas:

...


Tags:
comments powered by Disqus

Jan Koehn
Historic Christmas Market at the evening
Jan Koehn
Historic Christmas Market
Jan Koehn
Neustaedter Church Interior
Jan Koehn
Neustaedter Church - Tower
Jan Koehn
Schauburg
Jan Koehn
Uni Bibliothek
Stefan Huber
Er hugo pm ptgui pm hdr 9232
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz with night watchman
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenplatz - Hauptstrasse
Jan Koehn
Nürnberger Tor
Jan Koehn
Hugenottenkirche - eastside
Min Heo
Yosemite Fall from small swamp
Uwe Buecher
On the Leaning Tower of Pisa
Michael Göricke
St. Barbara Ruine Langensteinbach
yunzen liu
Fujian Putian the Mazu Statue in Meizhou Island
tim8809
Huiji Temple Deva-raja
Stoney Vintson
North Cannon Beach
Mark Schuster
Trafalgar Square
Michael Göricke
Kreisel vor der Ludwigskirche
www.360tourist.net
Lake Is Far
Stefano Maccari
Vista sul porto di alassio da santa croce
Paco Lorente
Fuente de los Baños
www.360tourist.net
Dune Wadi Themshaa2
Jan Koehn
channel monument
Jan Koehn
Anstich 2011 - 1
Jan Koehn
Walberlafest
Jan Koehn
Weathervane - Hohe Warte
Jan Koehn
Golden Gate Bridge from south
Jan Koehn
Berlin Wall - East Side Gallery
Jan Koehn
Gasthof Guethlein - Restaurant
Jan Koehn
The Zeppelin grandstand (Zeppelinhaupttribuehne)
Jan Koehn
Dyrholavegur
Jan Koehn
The Baptistry of the Cathedral of Pisa
Jan Koehn
Sundial Bridge
Jan Koehn
Fort Point
More About Erlangen

Wikipedia: Erlangen is a Middle Franconian city in Bavaria, Germany. It is located at the confluence of the river Regnitz and its large tributary, the Untere Schwabach. Erlangen has more than 100,000 inhabitants.Erlangen is today dominated by the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and the numerous branch offices of Siemens AG, as well as a large Institute of the Fraunhofer Society. An event that still influences the city was the settlement of Huguenots after the withdrawal of the Edict of Nantes in 1685.