Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Kipinas Monastery is located near Kalarrites Village on Greater Mount Tzoumerka. It was built in 1212 AC on the cliff of Mount Athamanika by Christian Orthodox Monks. It got it's name from the monks gardens and is devoted to Virgin Mary. The picture is taken on the moving wooden bridge which remains functional until today and protects the monastery with a 4 meter gap when it is lifted.