Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Opposite the Lyceum towers the Basilica, the only Classicist building in the city of Eger and the second largest church of Hungary. The building was ordered by Archbishop Pyrker and was constructed between 1831 and 1837, according to the plans of Hild József. The statues on the square in front of the cathedral are the pieces of art of Marco Casagrande. The organ of the basilica was supplied by the Salzburg Moser Company at the end of the 19th century.
Eger is one of the most beautiful Baroque cities in Hungary. The centuries-old architectural heritage, the ecclesiastical treasures, the wine culture, the thermal baths and numerous cultural events combine to make Eger the most significant tourist centre in Northern Hungary.