Left Bank, former Bank of Ireland was constructed in 1870 to a design by Sandham Symes. The Building was a purpose-built bank and facilitated the relocation of the Bank of Ireland from No. 10, The Parade, which it occupied from 1835 to 1871.
Left Bank features a beautifully designed main bar with a lively atmosphere and friendly, professional staff. The main bar is a beautiful bar with a lively atmosphere for either a mid-week drink or a group night out at the weekend. Left Bank hosts plenty of live bands on weeknights and weekends. Some of our regular bands include The Swingin’ Bluecats and Rubber Soul. Resident DJs play popular sets in our upstairs bar every Saturday night.